Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Sky is Frozen




Today, the air is bitter, crisp and rough like stone.  The sky is frozen and it's falling all around.  You may know I am not a fan of snow for my own personal reasons (okay the C.O.L.D. makes my body hurt and therefore I am miserably in pain), however, it is ...beautiful.  

So yeah...there is white fluffy snow outside, a look of innocence because it is so pure and emits happiness!  I ride it out inside the house by the fire, with our pretty ocean view while others are riding it out on the slopes with a gorgeous mountain view :).  Hehe...Well, here are a couple photos for ya!  

I mean, check this little guy out...he's stoked!  :)

And this photo is nice too!  I don't think our snow will last or maybe I can get some nice shots of my own tomorrow for ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment