Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Golden Days in the Sun

For my post today I wanted to base it on inspirational photography.  But, when I did an online search for inspirational photography, the images that came up really weren't inspirational at all...I think to anyone.  I found a couple that were okay, one is very inspirational...but I just couldn't get enough together to make a good post out of.  So I said screw it because there is this other photo that stood out to me today as beautiful and I want to write around that.  
This photo is relaxing. . .It takes my mind off any stresses in my day and reminds me of golden days in the sun, on the beach, trancing weightlessly in a sun dress as the day winds down with no worries about the next day or the drive home after being there, because all you can think about at that moment is how beautiful the earth looks through your eyes and feels between your toes and the kiss it leaves on your skin. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment