Caxxandra's made a photoblog: I will post random photos I have taken that I find I like, possibly photos by others that inspire me and I may even write about what inspired me to take each photo, why that photo moves me or what I was doing when I took it.
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Ay...Adore.Her.Hair
I say, "I cannot explain enough" a lot on things I adore because frankly I'm not the best with words in explaining how much I adore something. I say here again that I cannot say enough just how much I love the woman's hair in this photo. I absolutely ADORE it! Rosy posy you need to do this to my hair!! Lol... ;)
I do not have patience enough to do my own hair with such style, but I do wish I did. Probably for someone with the natural or trained talent to 'do' hair, this is an easy do, but to me it looks impossible. As my hair grows out though I wanted to save this photo here to remind myself to try it out and keep practicing.
This photo captures the beautiful essence of the hair style by far.
Oh, I adore thee...heehee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Love it! Every once in awhile, my bedhead looks like that. But of course, its always when I have nowhere to go, no one to see...lol
ReplyDeleteI could do your hair like that!! Really cool!
ReplyDeleteI know you could, you're amazing! Isn't it beautiful? :)
ReplyDelete