Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Run..and run..and run!!

Today we woke to a crisp, clear, glassy water day...In November!!  Gotta love that!  I spent the morning making a couple of necklaces for my small business @ http://www.etsy.com/shop/IslandShimmerDesigns, cleaning around the house, cooking and taking care of my injured husband :(.  But by mid afternoon I wanted to take advantage of the days beauty and so we drove to a nearby beach to let the dog run..
and run..
and run!!
By then the wind had blown its way in so it was mighty cold, but still worth it.  I brought the camera along hoping of course to be able to catch a nice shot, a super moment.  I caught a few and I will post those on my Facebook page, but here is the one I chose to add to my blog.  I like the colors this camera setting arrays.  As you can see I managed to capture our whole family in the shot....sort of  :o).

No comments:

Post a Comment