Funny how we can feel so small in life or invisible at times as individuals. From my experience it can be difficult to build oneself up to feel lofty and seen again...meaningful. But sometimes doing something so small is all it takes to feel big again. It's true! Take this picture for example and what it brings out to me...That sometimes as a woman, just tossing back your head, throwing back your hair can make you feel powerful again. It does something...like looking up. It's a positive move and in some small way a move of power. Next time I feel small and invisible I may just take my head upside down and flip it back to feel revived. No seriously...I know from surfing that afterwards when I pull my knotty hair from out of my tight, stinky, sticky, wetsuit that when I bend over, tousle my fingers through my hair and throw my head back up as this it is refreshing and a bit of a power trip. Haha...I guess you'll just have to trust me on this one or try it and agree with me :). I think as a woman this movement can add a bit of sexy to our ego and maybe that is why it can be an empowering move in just a moments time. Also the colors in this photo are idyllic (pleasing or picturesque in natural simplicity).

No comments:
Post a Comment